Monday, September 10, 2007

A change in the blog

Sorry I haven't posted forever, just really busy with stuff and in my free time I fit in all the poker I can. I don't expect people to post and respond to my hands, either, as I don't have the time to help others out right now.

So, to keep this blog worthwhile I'm going to try and post at least once a week with an article about my thoughts on this crazy game. Some might be strategy stuff, others just basic mindset stuff and making things click. Read it if you'd like, if not, no biggie.

So far at 50NL 6-max on Full Tilt I'm at like 4 ptBB/100 over like 12,000 hands. 12,000 hands so far THIS MONTH, which is huge for me since I used to play 12k hands total on Bodog in a month and now I'm probably going to play at least 30k this month at 50NL. Just the rakeback alone is sweet. I have run really bad the last few days and managed to find myself only down like 2 buyins in that time so I'm very happy with how I'm playing and how I've cut back on my spewage. But that's the subject for a future article, so until then...

Pete

1 comment:

AppleSeed2082 said...

nice solid results so far. keep it up.