Friday, August 24, 2007

Very quick update...

Sorry I haven't posted, the start of the semester has been busier than I anticipated for several reasons that you guys don't care or need to hear about. I haven't had time to look at blogs and I'm behind on CR videos again, as my free time I've spent playing. I am interested in having a core blog group though where we can all post on one blog like DodgyKen, Peten2toms, etc are doing. If you want to be that core of 4 guys or so please respond to this post and we'll get it started! Having to go to one blog to look at hands will be much easier for busy people like me. :)

I've been doing well, moving to NL50 6-max soon with a very comfy bankroll...

Pete

3 comments:

losbert said...

Hi Pete, it looks like we've all been a bit busy this week as there's not been much posting all round.

I'd be interested in being part of a group.

Good luck

Marc said...

I agree, the posting (including mine) has tailed off. The common blog seems like a good twist....count me in.

grinder said...

i m happy to join in a small group too , although it will be in addition to the group we have devlopeng , i think its important to have some higher limit players to help pull us up through the limits too