Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another update

Hi all. Thanks for those who posted comments on my last post and actually still look at this from time to time. Poker is going great for me now. I have been making 10k+ month playing 50k-60k hands of Cake 1/2NL 6-max a month (9 tables at a time)...it is amazing how my game has changed even since spring...I am continuing to learn and improve, as I still think I have a long way to go...but it's crazy to think earlier this year I was struggling to make $1000 a month.

I am active on the Stox low limit boards, and am a Stox, Leggo, DC, and CR member still. Leggo is my favorite, DC my 2nd fav.

I hope all you guys who still have my blog address are doing well and poker is treating you well. (Glad to earn you some rb bonus Noel - you so owe me! haha)

Best wishes to you all, and thanks for all the support and help when I was struggling at this game the most.

Pete

3 comments:

peten2toms said...

Amazing shit brah! I remember when you had all but loss hope. Glad to see you have stuck with it and are making monies for both you and me.


Congratulations!!!

peten2toms said...

Veronica=Noel

AppleSeed2082 said...

Wow, congrats on the success. How did you improve? It would be a sweet read and help inspire everyone who reads your blog if you wrote about your process to improvement.

I switched to 16 tabling Full Ring at FTP because I was just so frustrated with SH.