Saturday, January 31, 2009

First update of '09!

Poker is going well. I made some key adjustments in my game after a blah November and the last two months have been killer, with more monies in fewer hands.

I've still had a hard time at 2/4 any time I've taken a shot as the 2/4 games on Cake are pretty damn tough, so I'm going to stick with 1/2 for now and not play any 2/4 in February.

January results were +12kish at 1/2, -3kish at 2/4, +1500 rakeback in 35k hands or so. I'll take it! :)

Pete

3 comments:

AppleSeed2082 said...

Very sick results. What is your secret to crushing this game? How did you improve from the FR player that you were when u started this blog to being the 1/2 nlhe crusher?

Your in a spot that I want to be in. Very inspirational, and I hope to be crushing 1/2 someday.

PGK said...

Hey AppleSeed...it's just come about from some revelations about poker I've had about what works and what doesn't. Basically it boils down to being an aggressive, nasty to play against player in position and not spewing out of position. Hit me up with a PM at 2+2 sometime and we can chat more (peterpjames)

Pete

AppleSeed2082 said...

pm sent