Saturday, May 19, 2007

About me...

I might as well post a bit about myself in this blog. My name is Pete, I'm 24 and live in North Dakota with my beautiful wife Nichole who I love a ton and is very cool about my poker playing. I have played online since December 2006, so only coming up on five months. In that time I've beaten NL25 at a 7.5 ptBB/100 clip on Bodog. Before that I played a bit with friends and in some local free leagues before joining Cardrunners and really getting serious about my game. I want to be playing at the 100NL or 200NL levels comfortably in the next year or two and be making a nice supplemental income on poker. I am currently in school working on a master's in communication, and I hope to teach someday. I play almost all cash games, but I think I'm decent in tournament play, just don't usually have the time to play them and think you can make a lot more in cash anyways. My biggest tourney cash is $240 on Bodog for 4th place in a $7 tourney.

That's about it, I hope you enjoy reading this blog and hopefully these archives are fun to look back on later as hopefully my game is successful and I move up the ranks nicely into higher games...with that, Cardrunners will help a TON.

Pete

1 comment:

papabigballer said...

Whats up Pete. Came across your blog today and definitely going to add it to the "Links" on my blog. Good read so far, and hope you continue with it...Sucks that you had to withdraw but you gotta do what you gotta do. Will definitely check the blog regularly. Later man and gl with 25nl.