Thursday, May 24, 2007

A June challenge?

I'm trying to think of a challenge to do in June, whether it's number of hands, a monetary goal, whatever. Anyone have any cool ideas of something I could do. Instead of 10k in 50 days like Gambler2k4 I could do 1k in 50 days... :P

I think I'm going to start recording my daily results here for June as well, it's a nice way to track how you're doing I think.

Won't get to play much this weekend as my wife and I are going to visit some friends and then head to Minneapolis for Memorial Day. Not much poker until Tuesday then, I guess. Maybe I'll squeak in a session tonight if I have time.

2 comments:

papabigballer said...

Challenges are a fun way to challenge yourself. Whether against someone or against yourself it makes you want to play the best possible poker. Last month (April) Malfaire and I had a challenge. We both played very poorly but oh well, what can you do. I would offer to do a competetive challenge but I'll be at Senior Beach Week for a week (obv) and then off to Europe until July 20th lol...Maybe an August Challenge? HAHA...gl man

PGK said...

August is probably better...since I'm playing 25NL now and you're 6-tabling 100NL on Stars I think you'd crush me... :)