Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shot in the dark...

I obv don't expect this, but if anyone is interested in staking me to play 100NL 6-max and FR on Bodog (or elsewhere where money transfers are easier) please email me at pete_k82@yahoo.comx (take off the x at the end!). I have beaten NL25 on Bodog at nearly an 8 ptBB/100 clip for over 40,000 hands. I think I'm ready to move up but after having to withdraw money this week I'm going to have to grind my roll back up for a while. Anyways, if not then I'll happily continue to beat the lower levels and be patient.

Also, does anyone who reads this play Cake Poker? I've read all about the bad software but the super soft play intrigues me. I have noticed the play on Bodog is a lot worse than a site like Full Tilt (not sure about Poker Stars, haven't played there), and it made me realize how I need to seek out the worst games possible in order to have the easiest time making money. So does anyone play on Cake? Thoughts? How is their volume of ring games?

No comments: