Saturday, June 23, 2007

Blah

Played a quick session today, lost on Bodog and Full Tilt. Lost about $10 on Bodog and $5 on Full Tilt playing 10NL there. Lol, it's hard beating 10NL on Full Tilt, you just HAVE to wait for cards people never fold ever.

I got stacked on Bodog with QTcc on a Kc6cT flop against pocket TT and K6. All three of us got it in after that cooler flop and I couldn't hit my club or else I would have tripled. I did make a sick call on a guy in this hand I'm posting here...just couldn't put him on a hand he'd play like this except a busted draw, or MAYBE QQ:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1201428

I'm happy I have a little money on Full Tilt now though...I actually was paid my rakeback on time this month from Rake Aid, first time ever! I was actually surprised it actually came without me having to badger them this time. Now when I get a little more money in there when my Epassporte is ready to go and when my cashout comes back from Bodog (mid/late July?) I'll be ready to roll. Getting used to 5-tabling again will take some work and ZERO distractions for me to play my best.

Pete

No comments: