Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can't beat 10NL!!!!

I'm busy so I'll keep this short. Leaving for Chicago tomorrow, should be fun. I'm a really big Cubs fan.

I really want to get my money from Bodog and my money loaded onto Epassporte so I can play like normal. I hate feeling short playing my sessions on Bodog and Full Tilt, and I think it hurts your play worrying about not going busto because you're playing on limited buyins.

I'm running really really bad on Full Tilt. I won 2 BI the other night to get close to even but in one 25 minute and one 45 minute session in the last two days playing FT 10NL I've lost 3 buyins so I'm down again. I know nobody cares about coolers/beats but I'll list anyways:

-AQ vs QQ on A-high flop, he shoves all in and I call, river is the case Q
-22 vs 33 on 732 flop
-AQ vs 99 on AQ9 flop this morning

Blech. I know the cards will break my way soon, so maybe this vacation is coming at the perfect time. I can get refreshed and get going when I get back. I am excited to try my Full Tilt/Cake 5-tabling plan, as long as Bodog gets me my friggin' money SOMETIME soon.

GL at the tables...

Pete

P.S - the play at 10NL on Full Tilt is tougher than 25NL on Bodog. I've been three bet from the blinds so many times, people check/raise much more often, just more aggressive play in general. Makes me realize how weak play on Bodog is.

4 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Hi Peter. Thanks for setting this community up. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Martin

Noel said...

I know coolers suck but you must take blame for your results too. There are spots where you are spewing I imagine. Work on plugging those leaks and the coolers will heat up. Another problem might be your length of play. The reason we play cash tables is so when suckouts do occur by donks we can reload and get it back plus more. Always stay on a donkys leaft and never leave till you have his stack. I hate when I m dialed in on a donk and then the table goes busto. I know I am playing with bad players when they leave a table that has a deep stacked donk. Good players never leave a table where a donk is 100BB deep.

PGK said...

Great point Noel. I have definitely not been playing my best and I still get upset with coolers but I definitely take them better than I used to. I think I'm bugged by the fact that I'm playing "short" now until I get my money I cashed out from Bodog.

I will be back from Chicago on July 2 and ready to play some good poker. I REALLY can't wait until late August when my schedule will loosen up and I can start to play longer sessions and more total hands...right now I'm lucky to play 45 minutes a day.

DWarrior said...

Dude, I move down to $10nl to test scripts and stuff and I get owned so much there, I think I'm down like 3 buyins, nothing ever holds up there.