Sunday, June 24, 2007

Meh meh meh...

I don't feel I've been playing all that well lately but the deck has been pretty bad aside from my really hot day the other day. When I hit hands nobody has anything...today I had a few cold decks as well but I could have laid the hands down. Here is one I should have folded, for example, but I just couldn't get myself to do it:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1204229

And why do I keep trying to bluff people at this level they will not lay hands like this down:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1204230

Also right now I can't beat 10NL on Full Tilt! I'm down like 1 and 1/2 buyins in 2 days of playing there. I won one big pot today with AA against some idiot, other than that nothing. I also had Q9cc all in on a TJ8A board against KQ, there were two clubs on board also but the river blanked. I also had T3dd against K7dd and the flush hit for both of us. Uggh.

But then at the end of an awful session I got lucky on Bodog and won a really nice hand and actually ended UP for the session!

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1204217

I hope to get things going better in the next few days, maybe it's just the fact that I'm playing more tables? I think I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to tighten up on Full Tilt at the 10NL level and play REALLY boring poker and just NEVER BLUFF and try not to c-bet light much either. Bodog I'll be fine, just the swings of play I suppose but I think I can play better.

Pete

2 comments:

Heineken23 said...

I was down 13 buyins at $10nl at one stage this month. i stopped fcking aroung but i'm still down 6 :)

Mark

PGK said...

I think it's unbeatable, Mark! :P

Nah I'll be okay, I just need to REALLY REALLY tighten up and get paid when I hit hands...I think the only time I win money at that level is with overpairs.