Thursday, June 21, 2007

Still waiting...

My very first cashout from Bodog that I made on May 19th to help cover some bills has STILL not yet arrived. Thank God for credit cards! Apparently I should get that around the 1st of July and hopefully get my other cashout in mid-late July. So frustrating.

Played a little bit this morning and won $7 or something small. Anything upwards, I'll take it. I worked on playing a bit more tight and working on cutting down on my fancy play syndrome. I just played hands and didn't do too much crazy stuff. I made some nice reads too.

I'm excited to get my money on Full Tilt so I can start 6-tabling! 3-tabling right now seems so slow. I'll probably start doing 5 tables, get used to that again, and then bump it to 6. (I played 5 tables at a time last month when I had money on Full Tilt...3 Bodog 25NL, 2 Full Tilt 10NL...but I used my Full Tilt money to pay for 6 more months of Cardrunners)

I set up my Epassporte account, now I just need to verify it and get that money in to Full Tilt. Hopefully do that by the start of next week!

Pete

No comments: