Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Down 2 BI at 25NL...

I played 25NL today as I'm only going to take limited shots at 100NL right now and not play it every day. I think I played really well for about 95% of the time. I messed up some big hands though. I messed up AKo and got it AIPF against three players that ended up having AQ and QQ. The QQ held and I lost a buyin there.

I misplayed 46ss from the button...flop came 643 all clubs and I got it all in against somebody who had flopped a flush.

And then I ran really badly too, couldn't hit a set for the life of me with so many chances to stack people if I did. I made some really nice plays too, raising when I sensed weakness, getting people to pay me off, etc. I still feel very confident in my game, I know days like these will happen and I just need to eliminate mistakes to get better.

Here's an idea of how I ran and the caliber of play at Bodog:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1152518

Limp UTG and call a huge raise out of the blinds with Q4o? Oh of course. :)

I'll do better next time. Peace.

Pete

No comments: