Sunday, July 22, 2007

Plugging a leak and recent videos...

Hey guys-

I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully you guys are running well and winning money. :)

I won on Full Tilt today and lost on Bodog...blah blah, same thing as always, I play hands badly and have a lot of leaks to plug.

I've decided that I need to plug a big leak and prepare myself to be able to make the most money possible come August/September when I am able to play a LOT more. Therefore I have decided to take my money completely off of Bodog. I am going to purchase PAHUD which I have not ever used before (not compatible on Bodog which was my main site since I started playing in December). I am going to concentrate on two PAHUD compatable sites over the course of the next few months...Full Tilt and Absolute. (Yes Noel you convinced me)

It's been too long for me to play without using all the necessary tools and without having them at my disposal. I don't want to completely rely on PAHUD, but hopefully it can help guide me in some big spots and get me to lay down some more hands that I should.

I got my latest check from Bodog on Friday and I will be depositing that to my bank account tomorrow. From there I'll zip it onto Epassporte and then load up my Absolute and Full Tilt accounts once that is ready. The rest of my Bodog money should show up in a month or so and I'll use that to pad my accounts a bit more. I plan on starting off 5-tabling 25NL at both, 3 Tilt and 2 Absolute. We'll see how it goes.

Finally, another weakness in my game has probably come from not having time to watch Cardrunners videos as much. I've been studying and reading a lot of forum and 2+2 stuff but I've really gotten behind on videos as I barely have any time to be online at home so I use that to play instead of watch videos. I'll have a lot more time to watch come mid August, but in the meantime I was hopinh you guys could point me to some really good videos for guys at our stakes from the past month or two. The last video I remember watching all the way through (and loving) was Gaucho's so that gives you a time frame.

Thank you so much for reading and helping me out. Good luck at the tables,

Pete

2 comments:

Gregory Lynn said...

What's the argument for Absolute? I couldn't stand them.

Also..."zip it into ePassporte" is a funny line. ePassporte doesn't zip anything.

Noel said...

Andrew 80 was great I thought. Mkind LLNL vid last weak was a great video on aggression. I would definately watch Btown vids and just listen to how deeply he thinks about the game, it definatley inspired me. Some of what he talks about is applicable but you must decipher which.