Friday, July 20, 2007

Sick sessions...roller coaster! And a thank you!

I got to play twice today. This morning I five tabled Full Tilt 10NL and played really well. I wanted to get confidence back and have a solid session, and I did just that, winning two buyins.

Then tonight I played for about 2 hours, 3 tables Bodog 25NL and 2 tables Full Tilt 10NL. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many sick, sick hands. I will post them here later. Too many to do right now, and I want to look over your blogs as I've been falling behind on that.

Finally, I want to send out an honest thanks to everyone looking over my blog and going along with my little low limit grinder idea. I hope you all make a lot of money in this silly little game, and maybe make some poker friends as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are awesome.

Pete

P.S - my wife is also awesome because she stayed up with me until 6:00 AM watching the main event final table. How cool is that?

No comments: